Requirements: Mac OS X.5 or later
Find us on Facebook for even more cool images and to hear about new developments!
ArtMatic 5 - Modular Graphics Synthesizer for Mac OS
What’s New - Highlights
ArtMatic 5 is a major technological advance that opens up amazing new possibilities especially when ArtMatic 5 is used with ArtMatic Voyager: hundreds of new graphics algorithms many of which are optimized for the creation of 3D objects, eight-core rendering, seamless integration with ArtMatic Voyager, and much much more. The ArtMatic/ArtMatic Voyager combination is no longer just for creating 3D landscapes. ArtMatic 5's new DFRM (distance field ray marching) technology creates objects that can be rendered by ArtMatic Voyager with or without a surrounding landscape. These capabilities can be used to create cosmic visions, abstract 3D art, and stunning 3D landscapes. And, of course, all these new components expand the possibilities of the 2D graphics for which ArtMatic is famous.
Upgrading? If you are upgrading from an earlier version of ArtMatic or ArtMatic Voyager read this.
Illustrated in-depth guide. Get the richly illustrated 79 page guide to the new features by clicking here.
- Components for creating fully-3D objects when rendered with ArtMatic Voyager – including plants and trees and much more
- Up to 8 processors for rendering and previewing
- New image output formats: pdf, tiff, height map, png
- 33 new components providing hundreds of new algorithms
- New component options that expand the possibilities of many previously existing components
- Hot-linking with ArtMatic Voyager for automated realtime view-updating when the apps are used together
- Flexible aspect ratio for the main canvas (adapts to the Aspect preference)
- Compiled trees from groups. Compiled trees can be made from a group of tiles in the main structure tree.
- Audio-engine optimization for smooth audio previews on multi-core machines
- Support for up to 32-bit floating point audio output when rendering sounds
- New color shading modes
- Alpha channel visualization
- Many behind-the-scenes optimizations
- Preset library with more than 1800 presets (optional purchase)
- Much much more
Get the richly illustrated 79 page guide to the new features by clicking here.